20% Off Flywheel Coupon
Flywheel Coupon And Deals 2018
Best Managed WordPress Hosting 2018 that recommended by WordPress.org!Are you looking for a unique and Simple Managed WordPress hosting? Then you should seriously consider Flywheel Hosting
Why Flywheel WordPress Hosting?Flywheel is a specialist WordPress hosting company built for designers and creative agencies, provides super simple WordPress hosting with Powerful tools. Thousands of designers from every corner of the globe use Flywheel each and every day to launch beautiful WordPress sites for their clients. check out their amazing Managed WordPress Hosting features:
Best Rock-Solid WordPress Hosting
- Tuned for WordPress: Flywheel only hosts WordPress sites, With Custom server configurations and Caching optimized for WordPress.
- Blazing fast speeds: When you host your WordPress site on Flywheel, You’ll get: Robust caching as a standard feature ( No need for caching plugins), Able to handle millions of visitors for all plans and expert performance assessments. Not only that, Flywheel has partnered with MaxCDN, a leading provider of Content Delivery Network (CDN) services. It means that your content is always available and always performing at its best, no matter where you’re at on the planet.
- Hacker-free security: Flywheel has partnered with Sucuri, the leading provider of WordPress security solutions. That means No more security plugins, Free malware removal, Strong password enforcement, Limited login attempts, Intelligent IP blocking and Managed WordPress updates.
- Nightly backups: Rest easy with automatic nightly backups, Full site backups, one-click restore points.
- Reimagined SFTP: A new kind of SFTP for the modern web design workflow. Transfer files fast with the new re-imagined SFTP.
- Global Availability: Choose from ten data centers in Asia, Europe, and North America.
Amazing Powerful Tools
- Collaboration: Super simple for you to collaborate with others when developing a site — no need to share usernames and passwords.
- Organizations: All of your team’s sites are on a single dashboard, and everyone on your team has access to create sites, push a site to production, or request billing, and gain project insights in real time.
- Easily transfer billing to clients, No sharing accounts, no clunky checkout process.
- Staging sites with just one click: It helps you to test out new ideas on a staging site (test environment) before you publish. and push your changes to your production site (live site) when you’re ready with a single click.
- Free demo sites: Setting up demo sites for your clients has never been easier with Flywheel, and only pay when sites go live.
- One simple dashboard for all your sites, It helps you to manage all of your sites from one login.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the links and purchase an item, we may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). All opinions are our own and we do not accept payments for positive reviews.